InventHelp Caveman Commercials – https://xboxindula.wordpress.com/2019/03/24/my-idea-is-already-patented-what-to-do-now/. Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some of the reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good an idea you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a complete collection of providers not trying to add much more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar services that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and won’t have a clue who your competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they do a quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and InventHelp Patent Referral Services has now been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not want to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.